недеља, 18. септембар 2016.

Mess around

This post I'd like to dedicate to the memory of the greatest musicians in history, a man who pioneered the genre of soul music during the 1950s by combining blues, rhythm and blues, Ray Charles.
The inspiration came from the movie called "Ray" that I watched last week and which is something like musical biographical film about his life, portrayed by the man himself, Jamie Fox.
For those who haven't seen it, this is my sincere recomendation, don't make the same mistake as I did, cause the movie is from 2004 and Jamie has even gotten a Golden Globe for this role. :D

Since I like most of his songs, I recommend this list Ray-Charles-The-Ultimate-Collection with legendary Hit the road Jack, I got a woman, Take this chains from me, Unchain my heart...

In accordance with the previous text, the main thing in the coming look is my mom's Legend denim jacket from the 80s combined with New Yorker shorts, white shirt and a small backpack. (THEY'RE BACK :D)
Hope you like this post!


------------------------------------------------------


Želela bih ovaj post da posvetim jednom od najboljih muzičara u istoriji, stvaralacu soul muzike tokom 50-ih godina prošlog veka, Rej Čarlsu. Inspiraciju sam dobila gledajući prošle nedelje film "Rej" koji se bavi njegovim životom, sa velikim Jamie Fox-om u glavnoj ulozi.
Svi koji vole jazz muziku, ali i dramu sa izvanrednom glumačkom ekipom, neka obavezno pogledaju film, nemojte da napravite grešku kao ja, s obzirom da je film izašao još davne 2004.,a Jamie je dobio i Golden Globe za ulogu u istom. :D

S obzirom da se meni dopadaju uglavnom sve njegove pesme, preporučujem vam ovu listu Ray-Charles-The-Ultimate-Collection sa legendarnim pesmama poput Hit the road Jack, I got a woman, Take this chains from me, Unchain my heart...

U skladu sa tekstom, za ovu odevnu kombinaciju sam iskoristila maminu Legend jaknu iz 80-ih, kombinujući je sa New Yorker šortsom i običnom belom majicom, kao i crnim rančićem koji se ove godine vraćaju na velika vrata!
Nadam se da ćete uživati!
:)








Нема коментара:

Постави коментар